Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Small Steps

Kaira DeLeon
  1. Do you really love armpit?
  2. How does it fell to be famous rockstar?What is the worst part?
  3. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
  4. How does it feel to have your manger as your step-dad?
  5. Now that you know that El Ginus is cheating on your mom are you going to tell her?

4 comments:

Mr. Talner said...

Davina,
You are doing so well!!!!! I can't believe how much you have done. You have more than almost all of the other kids!

2fresh_619 said...

Ur doing good vina!

Caryl Velas said...

1. I don't really love Armpit... But I know that I have strong feelings for him.

2. It's been pretty great. My fans have been the best part in my opinion... But the worst part I would have to say is getting told what to do. Also, my manager El Genus...

3. My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip. I also ate that flavor with Armpit and Ginny. [=

4. At times, it gets on my nerves (well it happens most of the time) but it's what my mom chose to do.

5. I don't really want to tell her because she knows that I don't like him. She might think that I'm lying to her.

arian said...

what made you write this Q